My Service for You
- As expert for IT portfolio I help you transform your Business IT into a market-leading organization.
You as CIO or director in IT get quality results, full independence, and loyalty.
- I improve effectiveness, quality, and sustainability while reducing complexity and costs of your IT.
You as CIO or director in IT get a better decision base boosting success and reducing costs.
- I improve your business strategy with the best possible IT strategy.
You as CIO or director in IT get identified pain points and a road map for their elimination.
- Get all stakeholders on board – improve acceptance – promised!
- consulting per time and material or agile fixed price
- adequate mix of on-site and remote delivery like off-site preparation / on-site workshop / off-site wrap-up
- autonomous and structured mode of operation
- Across enterprises, IT departments, and projects of different sizes
- With stakeholders like business, IT management, IT governance, development, operations
- Classic role models and agile set ups like DevOps, BizDevOps
- Involving relevant roles like sponsors, business experts, product owners, project managers, quality managers, security managers, architects, designers, test managers, roll-out managers
- Strategical, tactical, and operational
Methods & Tools
Enterprise / project / system architecture management
- EA maturity check
- EA road map
- EA tool evaluation
- Implement & extend IT processes
- Developing principles, guidelines, standards & best practices
- Answer questions like: “Which building blocks of our landscape are in scope if we want to upgrade Java client runtime library from version N to version N+1?”
- Develop to-be architecture & master plan
- Adapt standards like CoBIT and TOGAF to the needs of your circumstances
- Shape a development method to your needs and integrate your roles, data & tools
- Method engineering, customization and tool integration
- Model-driven documentation, development & testing
- Data integration for salesforce, MagicDraw models, Sharepoint, Confluence, JIRA, ETL