Udo starts his career as computer scientist in the 90s and holds a doctor’s degree in engineering. From research he moves on to consulting with Oracle Corporation and then to product management for a software framework before co-founding a software development company. Udo loves solving challenging issues and does so for many well-known customers in automotive, health care, financials, telecommunications, logistics, quality assurance, and public sector.
I am keeping my profile on gulp up-to-date and derive all other profiles from this like on Xing, Linked In, and the files below.
- Gen Kim et al, The Phoenix Project, great novel putting pretty much everything you know or need to know on your journey to DevOps and the elimination of constraints in a company
- Alistair Cockburn, author of a series of books like Writing Effective Use Cases, Agile Software Development, …
- Martin Fowler, boosting the practice of code refactoring and leading contributions to UML, patterns, agile
- Inge Hanschke, author of a series of books like Lean IT Management and Enterprise Architecture Management
- Bertrand Meyer, created the Eiffel programming language and the idea of design by contract.
- Dr. Gernot Starke, co-founder of arc42, founder of aim42
- The 3 Amigos (founders of UML, the Unified Modeling Language): Ivar Jacobson, Grady Booch, James Rumbaugh
- John Zachman, father of the Zachman Framework
I am mostly focusing on
- Enterprise architecture management / EAM
- Product-spanning / Integration architecture
- Modeling / model-based software engineering / model-based system engineering / UML / SysML / domain-specific language development
- Tool integration / EAM tools / modeling tools like MagicDraw / Jira, Confluence, requirement management tools
Following values are very important to me
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Result orientation & Flexibility
- Customer orientation & Innovative setup
- Quality & Sustainability